Welcome to Jacksonville's Magnolia Inn!
Jacksonville's Magnolia Inn is located in the heart of historic Jacksonville, Oregon. Guests at the elegant accommodation will enjoy views of the oldest church in Oregon, the former Jackson County Courthouse, and other historic buildings. During the summer, ride the trolley for a tour of vintage homes and businesses. Take a stroll through the quaint village, and enjoy the amenities Jacksonville offers, including award winning dining, unique shops, hiking, spectacular fall foliage, and more. During the winter, Magnolia Inn is the perfect place to stay stay while enjoying "Victorian Christmas in Historic Jacksonville", and nearby skiing at the Mount Ashland Ski Resort. In February, come join us for the fabulous Chinese New Year celebration. All summer long you can visit many of the over 60 wineries located nearby in the Rogue and Applegate Valley's.
Magnolia Inn is walking distance from the renowned Britt Festival, which draws music lovers from near and far to enjoy world class performances at this unique and prestigious outdoor music venue. The Inn is just minutes from Ashland where visitors can attend the famous Oregon Shakespeare Festival, visit Southern Oregon University, enjoy nearby mountains, or the gardens at Ashland's Lithia Park. The nearby famous Rogue River offers the excitement of both whitewater and scenic rafting, trophy steelhead and salmon fishing and other river activities. Hellgate Canyon jet boat tours are a short drive away, in nearby Grants Pass. Crater Lake National Park is a must-see, and is just over an hours drive through scenic forests.
Magnolia Inn, located in the heart of historic Jacksonville, featured in Sunset magazine, is the favorite of visitors, corporate travelers and locals alike. Its many amenities include:
- Nine beautifully appointed vintage-style rooms each with their own private bathroom
- Phone, Cable TV/VCR, Complimentary high-speed and wireless internet access
- Continental img with tempting fresh pastries from local bakeries, yogurt, juice, fresh fruit, oatmeal, toast, gourmet coffee and teas
- Separate guest kitchen / dining on second level
- Outdoor veranda overlooking lush landscaping
- Complimentary nationwide long-distance calling
- One handicap accessible downstairs room
- One "pet friendly" room
- Just a few blocks away from shops and fine dining
- Whole house reservations available. (Weddings, Family Reunions, Funerals, Travel Groups)
- Government/Corporate discounts (exceptions apply)